Friday, July 30, 2010

Roger Olson's New Blog

Theologian Roger Olson has started a blog. He has a couple of posts up already. You can check the blog out here: www.rogereolson.com. HT: John Guthrie

Olson has authored a number of books, including, The Story of Christian Theology (an overview of the history of Christianity) and Arminian Theology: Myths and Realities. I appreciate Dr Olson's work, because he writes at a level I can understand.

And as a completely irrelevant side note, I think Olson and my father-in-law look alike. See if you agree.




3 comments:

bossmanham said...

The Story of Christian Theology is very very good. I've read through it and it is responsible for expanding my own views and knowledge base.

Kevin Jackson said...

Hi Brennon, I agree, that book is excellent.

drwayman said...

Uncanny resemblance.